Shining Armour, Dulled Intellect

>> Friday, August 05, 2005


Well, it's been a rather boring since my last entry... Some things of interest did happen, but still I found it rather dull on the whole... I spent the whole of Wednesday evening after class looking for my friend Myia... She called me using a public phone telling me she was stuck in TTDI without any cash... Me being the knight in shining armour, I sped off to meet up with her... She wasn't where she said she'd be... I spent more than an hour going around the area looking for her, but she wasn't there... Bloody hell, I was pissing in my pants, was really worried for her... Then I find out she actually already walked home and went to sleep... My god, Myia, don't you ever, EVER, do that again girl... This just goes to show you, the knight in shining armour, while is definitely bright in an illuminatory sense, is nowhere near bright when it comes to intellect... Joy of joys...
Thursday isn't really even worth mentioning about, apart from me giving Soraya a Tarot reading... Once again, my accuracy proves to be rather on the mark... Who the diviner? I'm da diviner! Also spent a short time with Myia, picked her up from her dad's office after college to send her home... Honestly, I really don't know what to think of this girl... She's one of the dearest and sweetest girls I've met, yet her wild streak might just burn her to ashes... I've seen it happen before, and I don't want to stand by and watch the flames rage without doing anything about it again... First time was with Masira, my ex-fiancee... That was a futile attempt at trying to hold in a volcanic eruption... In the end, all I ended up doing was getting burnt myself... Go figure... At least further down the road, she apologised to me... That was something really unexpected... Just goes to show, just as angels can fall, so too can devils touch the gates of heaven once more...
Well, at the end of all this, all I can say is... The Dragon has a bad tendency to find and hold on to a Phoenix just as she's about to go up in a ball of fiery conflagration... I gotta learn to keep my emotions in check...
I'll leave you all now with another poem from The Dragon...

The broken fallen dying star,
What could've been could've gone so far,
But fate denies such shining light,
The eternal shadows of a starless night...

Till the next entry then... This is The Dragon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP