Contemplation & Insight...

>> Friday, August 19, 2005

I've been torn between polar opposites this entire week... A lot to think about... On a good note, I've found my Phoenix, and she's everything I've been dreaming for, if not more... Yes, I won't deny the fact that I am quite apprehensive about this relationship... While it seems better than any I've had before, a part of me fears the pain I'd experience if I get burnt by the flames of The Phoenix once again... All The Dragon can do is to have faith in the love that he's found... Yeah, I love her... I'm sayin' it openly... I know I do, and I'm unashamed of it... I just hope that I can measure up and give her what she gives me...


Then there are the other things I've been thinking of... There are a few of you out there who think I've rushed into things... My Lost Lady, my dearest and sweetest girl, so full of youth and vigor... Unfortunately her energy was being channelled into the darker things in life like drugs and shit... My dearest Lady, I know you think I left you, but the truth is I never ever did... You left me, my sweetest dear... Yes, I have to admit I did have feelings for her at one point, but her current path was one I could not walk with her... I walked down that road a long time ago, and I barely survived myself... All I can say is, my sweet Lost Lady, is just look above you... You'll find that while my heart belongs to another, I still hover over you, always there to guard and guide you... You have a place in my heart, even though you might not be the one I gave it to... I hope that one day The Lost Lady would see that I was always there for her... Her words of my leaving her to her fate, to the harshness of reality, stung deep... But I never left her there...


Then there is The Princess, regal yet humble, full of laughter and joy... One who had a special place in my heart as well... Being a little stereotypical of dragons, I couldn't help but feel drawn to her since I knew her... However, she had her Prince... Dragons have a tendency to get slain by them heroic Prince types, so I kept my distance... Yet we were friends, and it's safe to say we enjoyed one another's company... To you, my Princess, first rule in the book, never get involved with one who already has another... Especially when you're a Dragon and the other's a Prince... Haha... So yes, I kept my distance... Always had that little fire, that little interest, but I never gave it a chance to really grow, for the reasons mentioned... I know I've caused you trouble with your fairytale life, and I am sorry for that... Never meant to, Princess... The Princess, she's one to watch out for... So full of life, so full of potential... She definitely has the spirit of a Dragon within her as well...


The Countess, someone I was a little involved with a while ago, and more recently as well after the last Phoenix, has finally revealed her true self... A Succubus, tempting one to give ones very life so she may drain it... Yeah, I was a victim myself... I don't blame her in a way... I did hurt her in the past... However, whereas in my situation things didn't work out due to bad timing, hers was a blatant and direct attack upon The Dragon... So sweet, yet so subversive... I give you this girl, you know how to hide your darker ways... I don't blame you, but just to let you know, the people around you aren't blind, and they see things for what they are... Act as though you're still the Innocent Countess as much as you want... Once revealed as a Succubus, you're branded with fire... I'm still there for you if you need me, but never again will you have my trust...

My Phoenix, some of the things here are things you might have known, others you might have not... I hope none of these words hurt you... I love you with my all, as only a dragon could... I shall always be your Dragon, and hopefully, as my Phoenix, we can fly through the skies forever side by side...
All in all, there are other things on my mind, as always... The mind of The Dragon is never at rest... However, for now, this is all I shall divulge for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  11:54 am, August 20, 2005  

zaIn... erm, there's meanings behind it rite? this entry in ur blog? haha...i'm just curious.

The Dragon 3:24 am, August 21, 2005  

There always is... If you go further into my previous entries, I stated that I look at reality in a twisted and confusing way... There are a lot of meanings behind the words I say... The Lost Lady, The Princess, they all represent people in my real life...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP