Of Haze and Dragons...

>> Tuesday, August 09, 2005


Well, since it's really gettin' bad, might as well bring it up... The damn haze that's been lingering over KL has taken a drastic turn for the worst today... For god's sake... The first day, you could smell the ash in the air, but things got better after that... Today, it's like, you're STANDING right next to the source of the haze... Fire and brimstone indeed... Look at the picture below, That's the afternoon sky right there, and yeah, the sun's in there, if you can see it... 'Let the Ashes swallow us whole, as we enter the Realm of our own foolishness'... Leave it to humans to destroy the one thing we need and can't get back... Our world... Geez, even as a smoker, I don't need the cigarette... Gettin' enough from the air as it is... Quoting a friend of mine, "it's as though all the smokers in the world acted with a hive mind consciousness and lit up at the same time"... We can't blame anyone but ourselves for this people... I still stand by my statement that mankind is inherently flawed... We're all fools... Even I, despite my Dragon nature, am a fool in the end...

The Dragon staring into the horizon, only to see the haze of a thousand fires of ignorance... Aaagh... As for me, I've still not been able to handle my own psyche... The other selves are going crazy... I can't see the Phoenix clearly anymore, for Sylverphyre saw that, not the others... Slave Hope, a new alter ego, was born today out of the haze and confusion in my life... Here I am trying to control my personalities, and out comes a new one... GREAT... Just what I need... Anyway, Slave Hope seems to have a rather logical, yet slightly depressive view of things... About the Phoenix, about my condition, about college, about everything really... While I'm not happy a new alter ego was born, I am happy to have one that sheds some light on a gloomy situation...
Spent time with The Phoenix, or what I hope is The Phoenix... That was fun, she made me laugh... Also spent time with The Princess which, while non-productive at all, did lighten my day even further despite the haze... I don't know... Maybe I should stop thinking of people from the perspective of my reality, and see them for who they really are... Maybe only then can I see what I need to do... It's just that my reality is a whole lot easier to face... I mean, in my reality, I make the rules... In the real world, I'd suffocate and die, most likely... Not due to the haze, but because of a failure to adapt... I've been apart from it for so long...
Anyway, another poem from the thoughts of a Dragon gone mad... Hope you all like this one... I feel, or at least I hope, that I captured the essence of what The Phoenix is... Not in my eyes, but to the world...

My Phoenix
Burn, my Phoenix, through all sight,
Bring upon a brand new dawn,
Engulf the world in fire's light,
The light of world alive, reborn...

Fly, my Phoenix, through the skies,
Let your fires show the way,
Let flames shed truth to all the lies,
A new beginning, a brand new day...

Rage, my Phoenix, through traditions,
Break free the bonds of oppression,
Let no one set such terms, conditions,
You're the path to our salvation...

Rest, my Phoenix, through the night,
Keep up the strength for us all,
We need your passion, need your might,
The one to stand while others fall...

Die, my Phoenix, through the end,
But do not feel hurt nor pain,
Your memory forever we'll defend,
For in time we know you'll rise again...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  11:08 pm, August 09, 2005  

Hey Sylver, looks like you're losing it. Yes, I know my opinion really matters, but that's why I have to point it out. You want me to call you? We could have a talk. Don't worry, I'll cover the cost. Besides, don't think a call from US to Malaysia is THAT expensive, right?
Anyway, just want to let you know I'm here for you. I know I'm an Idiot myself, but I'm the Idiot with a PHD in Psychology!

CatsTail ~*~ BootyFly 5:41 pm, August 10, 2005  

i feel for you. and of course i know who The Phoenix is.. just curious who The Princess is...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP