Regrets Regarding The Countess...

>> Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What a life, what a tale... Life is one big joke, and the absurdity of it all can provide one with endless amusement if one could distance him or herself away enough to look at things from a dragon's point of view... In my current standing, I find the actions of the Countess really amusing, if not downright annoyingly stupid and idiotic... As mentioned before, I've recently discovered her true identity as that of The Succubus... Even the gentle Windsong Dragons could have been a true force to be reckoned with when pushed over the edge, and if anyone can push me over, it's her... I don't like taking on the persona of the vindictive Stormhowl Dragon, but at the rate things are going, I just might have to... As always, I'll try not let my personal feelings get involved, and try to comprehend and contemplate over this matter... Who knows, she might just be smart enough to do something about the situation before I do... Anyway, here's the scoop on the current situation...
It is one thing to misunderstand a statement that another makes, but by making a false fabrication of the truth, you take things too far... On Monday, I discovered that The Countess/Succubus had been telling the other girls in my class that I'm not as rich as I 'claimed' to be... She said her reasoning was because I had asked The Princess for money to help pay my carpark tickets... That's her truth, in her eyes... Point of the matter is, firstly, I have always clearly pointed out that I am not well off, I don't brag about something I do not have... If I'm gonna brag about something, I'm smart enough to at least have the backing to prove it... Besides, my family is probably above average in standing, but I clearly define that there's a difference between family and personal wealth... I don't know about all of you, but that to me is an important distinction... I am a nobody of no real standing whatsoever, at least to the eyes of the general public... To some certain individuals I am someone, to others I'm hated or despised... But that's their personal opinion... Second point now that has to be pointed out, I have never asked The Princess for money even once... In fact, it was she that suggested I take some from her to help me get along with life, cause of my current situation, which I'll address in the third point... I do not like owing people money, or owing anything at all for that matter... Had one too many bad experiences with that... Hell, I even had to pay back money I supposedly owed someone (according to them) just to get my most treasured possession back... So no, I never did ask for the money, and when it was offered, I declined... I got myself into my predicament, and I live with my choice... Which brings us to my third point... I have been suffering on a weekly basis, using my little allowance to pay the parking tickets at college, which drains me nearly completely dry of resources to do anything else... I don't eat out, even at college, if possible... All of this I go through now because of one decision I made before, that while I don't regret making, I do wonder if I should have... The Countess was in trouble with her mom supposedly over her phone bills, and me being the stupid knight in shining armour (more like dragon in silver scales), I used my allowance, some debts people owed me, as well as the money to get the parking passcard to help her out...



I just find it extremely unnerving how some people can live with themselves doing such things... My personal experiences seem bad enough, with being accused for caring too much, being used, and being blackmailed of the dearest things in my life, but for a fact the world we live in is truly hell on earth in most cases... My tales of woe are pale in comparison to the reality that we live in every day... I have seen and heard of so many things and events around the globe that shock me into disbelief, from the 9/11 incident to date-rape drugs... The depths of depravity the human race can achieve is truly a cause for concern... I hold on to my view that mankind is inherently flawed... We just don't get it... Mankind has never understood what our place was on this earth, and we still don't... Demons, devils and monsters walk amongst mankind, but not as we think of them... They could be anyone, everyone... We are the very monsters of myth that we fear... However, where there are monsters and demons, there are dragons and angels as well to champion the side of good... Hopefully we'll see more of them... It's about time they showed themselves, for it is come to a point where they are desperately needed...

Amidst Disguise

Angels in our midst,
Devils in disguise,
Hidden deep inside is there
The truth that always lies,

Never does one see,
The truth that it implies,
Take off all our masks
To see our hidden selves arise...


My problems are my problems... I know to me they seem to be a great deal, for they are mine... But never let our problems cause us to forget the bigger picture of things, the way the world is... The world, humanity needs heroes more than ever now to stop the fall of mankind... The angels and demons warred for us at the dawn of time, now it's the time we did the same... It's our lives at stake, so I say the least we can do is fight for our right to survive, rather than to destroy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP