A Savvy Sunday...

>> Monday, August 01, 2005


Well, today was a rather enjoyable day, I guess... After my last post, I got ready to go out and spent the day chilling out with friends, both old and new... Haha, we even went mad with the camera for a while! It was really good to spend time with friends... As I said in my previous post, the depression is kickin' in, and the time with them today helped things a lot... Here's one of Myia posing in all her glory! Blekz... Anyway, me and Li-Ann ended up watching "The Island" at Megamall later at night, and I gotta say it really helps going into a movie with a negative expectations! I found the movie to be great, despite exploring an age-old idea... Does a clone have a soul, a spirit?
Well, there's a good question which can't really be answered... Same with the "machine spirit" crap... I mean, we don't even know how to describe or define a soul, let alone prove that it exists... But then again, the soul is an intangible concept, so you can't really prove it... Dear lord, it's near 12.30am, I've got to wake up tomorrow by 6 for college, and here I am rambling about this shit... Aaagh! I'll deal with this topic about souls and spirits tomorrow after class... Till then, this is it for this entry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP