Dragon's Dream, Phoenix Found!

>> Monday, August 15, 2005

I have found my Phoenix! I've found my other... The fire to my ice, the passion to my contemplation, the dance to my music... My Phoenix love, my Phoenix true... No longer shall The Dragon fly the infinite skies alone... No longer shall he slumber in solitude... My Phoenix, I thank you for having found me... Yes, I know I've had problems with my many personalities... But truth is, Sylverphyre, The Dragon, the truest personality I have that even comes close to being the real me, that's the one that fell for her... Yeah, Sylverphyre kicked Slave Hope and all the other personalities aside... The Dragon is here to stay, and he has his Phoenix by his side... Yes people, The Dragon's in love...
I can't believe it... It's been a surreal day... Seeing her, holding her, kissing her... It's been a long time since I've felt this way... It's good to know what it is to feel intimacy and passion once again... She does embody all the Phoenix represents... This time, I may have found the one... To all you naysayers out there, well, shove it... Haha! She's something real special... Most importantly, she made me smile and laugh where most others failed... She made me feel again... Made me see things again... Thank you, my Phoenix... I know you'll read this sooner or later... Know that The Dragon always has you on his mind...
A poem, dedicated to my Phoenix... It's for you, dearest... It's always been for you... Now and Forever...

Dragon Cool and Phoenix Flame,
Opposites in love entwined,
Passions wild and thoughts so tame,
Tied by soul, body, heart and mind...

Dragon's dreams are now so true,
No longer does he need to hope,
Feelings answered with a woo,
Pain no longer he has to cope...

Phoenix let me be the one for you,
Let me fly right by your side,
Let me help you in all you do,
Let me be yours to confide...

Dragon Dance and Phoenix Flight,
Let's move to our symphony,
From sunny day to starry night,
For now for all eternity...

Hope you like it, my fire, my Phoenix... Never let your fires be extinguished... Let me guide you as you guide me...

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:39 am, August 16, 2005  

hmmmm, i wonder who??
Bila mau intro intro :D

~meowz~

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP