Monday Mourning...

>> Monday, August 01, 2005


Well, another day in college over and done with... Blekz... Damn boring, as usual... Could barely stay awake! Accompanied Yvonne for lunch though... That was fun, we talked about a lot of stuff, especially some of my history... Ah well, it's good to go into your memories and talk about them once in a while... Also, Soraya surprised me with chocolates! Yummy! Didn't last long, finished them even before I got back to class... Thanks Soraya! The 'Stop Smoking' part was well... Aagh... I'm tryin' girl, I'm tryin'! Anyway, despite the boredom, I did manage to write a few pieces of poetry which I was rather happy with... Hmmm, maybe I'll make monday 'Poetry Day'... 'Monday Poetry' has a nice ring to it... Anyway, here I go... Wrote this in my ISP class...

THE PATH TO THE TRUTH

I fear the path...
I fear the truth...

I turn and run the other way,
Yet find I have not moved,
Dragged along against my will,
I'm a victim of destiny's sway...

I need the path...
I need the truth...

I blindly wander through my life,
A leaf swept off by storm and gale,
No answers to the questions asked,
I'm stabbing wildly with my knife...

I face the path...
I face the truth...

I now believe in what I do,
With will is strong as steel,
The way is not in shadow now,
I'm sure now that my path is true...

I know the path...
I know the truth...


Well, hope you all liked it... That's it for now... Till the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP