Dragon Defiant...

>> Tuesday, August 16, 2005


The Dragon can't bear the absurdity of the world nowadays... I won't get into details, but let's just say that the world is full of immature over-evolved monkeys... Yes, that's 'human' in the typical term... No, not all mankind is as de-evolved as these few, but nonetheless they exist... I've edited some of my previous entries... The thoughts I have in my head are mine and mine alone, and the words I write are who I am... Never would I consider changing my own words, for it would be holding back who I am as well... However, when there stands a friend who can get hurt because of my words, I'll hold my tongue... To those of you who have something against the way I see the world, stop bitching about what I say, for it is my point of view... You don't like me, fine... I am not one to judge anyone for their actions... From loving mother to serial murderer, everyone has reasons for their actions... Who are we to judge the actions of another? Everyone has their own points of view, and it is a view that should be respected... If you do disagree about something, let the person know directly... Stop going through third parties... Leave the innocents out of it...
I am The Dragon, and I love those whom I consider as friends... Damn those of you who seek to find fault in friendships... I see anyone and everyone as equals... This is The Dragon, and I am who I am... If you wish to slay The Dragon, slay me, not those around me... If I have caused pain and anger for some apparent reason, take it out on me... I've been slain numerous times, but I still live... For a supposedly 'superior' race, there are some amongst the race of man that drags the rest down... Honestly, from insecurities to jealousy, from hatred to backstabbing, these few individuals can make the collective whole look less than human, worse than animals...
I am no better than any of you... I have my faults, I know... I do not deny them, I do not fight them... As I said once before, we all have a spark of a dragon within us... However, I've come to see that with these select few, the glimmer I saw was not that of a dragon, but that of something less than human...
To those few of you, you unfortunate ignorant monkeys, know that you can do what you want, what you will... The Dragon will stand Defiant to the end...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP