Phoenix Born...?

>> Saturday, August 06, 2005


Was it an illusion? A mere hallucination of my senses? I don't know, I just don't know... I could've sworn I saw it last night... Those flames, the fire... I saw The Phoenix last night... I saw MY Phoenix... I don't know, I just don't know...
We talked and laughed... We touched and smiled... I cared for her, worried for her... I don't want to say too much, don't want to shatter that image I have of her in my heart, my soul... I saw The Phoenix last night...
I am The Dragon, and I think I've found my Phoenix... But I won't lie, the fear and apprehension is there... I've been burnt one too many times by the fires that were supposed to give warmth... I swore to myself I would not hold on to The Phoenix until I have assessed the situation at hand, but I find myself breaking that promise... Her flames are hypnotic, the fires intoxicating... The Dragon is losing himself, and he wants to... I'm rambling here, I know I am... But I can't help it... Can't get the thoughts out of my head... Can't get her out of my head...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP