HPD Victim I am, Woe Is Me...

>> Monday, August 08, 2005


I, The Dragon, am suffering from Hydra Personality Disorder, or HPD for short... Generally speaking, it's MPD, but on a draconic scale... Haha, scale... Err, no pun intended...
Well, to give you all the dirt on my situation, I have gone through many changes in my life, and in return the world has changed around me... Each of these phases gave birth to a different me, so to speak... A me that could cope with the myself and the world around me... They'd be in charge until another change rolled by, in which case another me took over, or if it was something new, a new me would be born... Yeah, I'm insane, I know it... I won't deny it... Unfortunately, all these many selves are still me... They just lay buried within my mind, still there to give me their remarks on comments on what the current me experiences...
Well, as of late, these other selves started to come out... At first, I admit I thought it was a good thing... In a way, I was hoping that they were all coming out and blending, meshing with one another... The complete me, so to speak... However, only now do I realise that all of these selves are emerging and keeping to themselves as individuals... And well, I am of only one mind, one body, one soul... And having a multitude of draconic selves trying to vie for control for the one same thing, well, it's driving me mad... Only reason why I've managed to keep my cool was thanks to Sylverphyre, my newest yet one of the most powerful of my many selves keeping the rest at bay... Unfortunately, he can't always keep his guard up...
For example, today, Gasaraki, the me of my cybercafe days, couldn't stop thinking about games in class, while Assarim took control of my body and wrote and drew like an artistic nutcase, his works inspired by the soul, which was unfortunately torn between Exocrysis and 7alisman, both powerful emotional figures in my psyche... yes, extremely confusing... I'm reading this as I type it, and I find it completely off the wall... Yet scarily, it makes sense to me...
I am The Dragon, I am 'Of The Blood'... Yet I cannot even handle the demons within myself... I'll put up something Assarim wrote today while in class...

Lied, Tied, Died
Balance well on razor's edge,
Look over the canyon's ledge,
Let temptation be your guide,
Know all truths were as good as lied...

Let the shadows take control,
Let them tear the immortal soul,
You've failed your duty and your role,
Your fate is sealed and tied...

Mighty Dragon you know you fell,
Your guts are splattered across all hell,
Your time has come with ringing bell,
You need to see that you have died...

Damn myself... Damn my selves... I want to be just me... But they won't let go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP