Out Of The Ashes...

>> Friday, August 12, 2005


Well, what can I say... I've been living my life, hence the lack of an entry for... Erm... What, a day or two? Well, that's the way life works... I was too busy living life instead of staying at home and contemplating it and putting my thoughts up here on my blog... Living life indeed... Guess life is worth living after all, even after the death of the previous Phoenix... Now don't get me wrong, not saying I was thinking about suicide or anything... Let's just say there's a difference between living life and just existing, and I have to admit I was doing the latter for quite a while now...
On a happy note, today's weather seems good, due to rain earlier this morning... The haze has improved tremendously... Better bite my tongue though, 'cuz knowing my luck, it'd be back again later today... Also, there's no class today!!! My college announced yesterday that it would be closed today due to the extreme haze... How ironic that it got a lot better today... Well, most other schools and offices were closed yesterday as well, which was a good move... It was unbelievably bad, to the point that I started coughing up blood... Then again, it might have just been the ciggies, but I highly doubt it... All I can say is it was good to see the sun, not distinctly, but clear enough... I could almost feel its rays reaching out to me through the haze...

Yesterday I kinda went mad with the camera, snapping pictures whenever I could... Took a lot with friends... However, I noticed that I had more pictures with girls than with anything else... I don't know, it's probably because of the whole thing about 'knights and ladies'... Make no mistake, I am The Dragon, but the way I see it, Dragons and Knights represent the same person at different times... And neither is good nor bad... It's all situational... Well, here they are! The Princess, The Countess, The Lost Lady, they're all here... Of course, who represents what in my life, that's only in my mind... I'll leave it to you to speculate who's who...

Myia, dear sweet Myia, staring off into space, contemplating all there ... Aah, crap... She was just posing for the shot! Came out quite well though... We were playing around with the features on my camera, this one B&W, obviously...





Me and Myia, once again playing with the different features... Sepia usually looks really nice, but somehow made me look like shit... Haha!





Wanie, Alma and Jus respectively from left to right... Really good picture, taken for fun, but came out beautiful... All except The Dragon that came crashing into the pic...





This is one taken the day before yesterday... A pic of Fara and Yvon... Yvon, one of the greatest and truest friends I've known, despite our short time knowing one another...

Well, there were a lot more, but I'll spread them out over the next few updates... Haven't slept the entire night... Need rest... Till my next entry, this is The Sleepy Dragon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP