Dragon Damned, Dragon Damned Indeed...

>> Monday, July 17, 2006



There comes a time when one feels so lost, so alone... In a world with billions of individuals, one feels isolated, enstranged from the rest of humanity... That time for me is now... I am in sorrow, I am in solitude... I've no one to turn to, no one to relate to, no one to hold on to, no one indeed... The Dragon's tears fall without being seen, moans in agony for without being heard... He feels, but feels alone... And therein lies the true pain... Compared to this, the hell before seemed like heaven... Damn me, damn me indeed...

1 comments:

Anonymous,  4:47 am, April 26, 2007  

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP